22/06/2019 - Yearly BBQ
Change and PSA Belgium
- Bernard Moerman -
Yearly BBQ - Change and PSA Belgium
In good tradition we close the academic year with our yearly barbecue. And we always try to combine the pleasant to the useful. That's why we asked Bernard Moerman to explain his view on his favourite topic "Change" in relation to the speaker business.
*** REGISTRATION CLOSED 15/06/19 DUE TO CATERING ***
Change and PSA Belgium
"Don't ask what PSA can do for you, Ask what you can do for PSA Belgium"
- We talk and write books about Change since more then 50 years, so why is Change now urgent and disruptive
- Where is "Change" coming in the business of public speakers
- What can we do to make PSA Belgium your helpful platform to grow your business and adjust to new idea's and needs
Our maybe you want to hear it from Bernard himself. Let him convince you in the video to the left!
For Bernard, Change is a logic part of life. As an independant entrepreneur Bernard brings more then 40 years of experience in personal development in competitive environments.
Bernard’s constant hunger to understand the impact of new “things” and his mental readiness to adapt to these novelties continue to provide him with the energy to consult, coach, teach, train and speak about “Why” and “How “ to Change on a personal, organisation or company-level.
His field-experience from working with people in competitive environments in Europe, USA, Bahrein and China did broaden his vision.
As an “Ex-Internet-early-adaptor “ (early 90’s) Bernard lives a “Déjà-vu” today, regarding how we are hesitant for most changes today..
Through life-time-experienced stories Bernard brings, in his particular authentic way and very recognazible, the sence of urgency and the potential of Change.
PSA Belgium Barbecue
Following Bernard's speech and a short meeting, we'll enjoy a lovely barbecue including...
- Food: Grilled sardines or scampi brochette, smoked chicken, spicy merguez sausage, spareribs, hamburger, salad bar, sauces, bread and potatoes.
- Drinks: cava, wine, water, coffee or tea
- Wonderful people to talk with
Partners & friends are more than welcome!
Timing Saturday 22nd of June 2019
- 16:00 Welcome
- 16:30 Bernard Moerman - Change and PSA Belgium
- 17:30 Short meeting
- 18:00 Barbecue
Venue: Plaash Kaffee – Wandeldijk 1, 2050 Antwerpen
Registrations are done through this page + payment of your fee on the PSA Belgium account BE36 7360 4783 2481
Please mention “22/06/2019 BBQ + your name”.
- Everybody: 45€