27/03/19 - Guido Everaert
*** REGISTRATIONS CLOSED ***
Storytelling as a business tool
(by Guido Everaert)
Stories, what is needed for a good storyteller?
How to make them and tell them?
Why are they so important in the digital arena and how can organizations benefit from them?
Speakers' corner - peer advice
Following the proposal during our New Year event, we will give the stage to one of our members to explain his current speaking career and get advice from peers. Ronald De Keersmaeker is next in line...
- Author of ‘Storytelling, Verhalen maken merken’ ( Lannoo Campus) & ‘Melting Pot, de wereld kookt in België’ (Luster)
- Seasoned marketeer, with over 20 years of experience in marketing and communication (Nielsen, Ogilvy, Duval Guillaume, Telenet, Philips Europe).
- Content marketeer, Blogger and columnist (De Morgen, De Volkskrant,VDAB, VAB, Assistant +, Sporta,…).
- Public Speaker and Coach (TedX Flanders, various CEO’s and politicians)
- Lecturer at KdG (Storytelling, Blogging, Visual Storytelling), Kluwer and guest lecturer at Universiteit Amsterdam, IDRAC Lyon, Universidad de Valencia, Haaga Helia Helsinki)
Timing Thursday 27th of March 2019
- 19:00: welcome with a drink and sandwiches
- 19:30: Storytelling as a business tool
- 21:00: Speakers' corner - peer advice
- 21:30: Networking
Venue: Koninklijk Paleis, Meir 50, Antwerpen 2000
Registrations are done through this page + payment of your fee on the PSA Belgium account BE36 7360 4783 2481
Please mention “27/03/2019 + your name”.
- Members PSA Belgium/GSF and first-timers: 25€
- Non-members or as of 2nd attendance: 95€
- Parking Horta : http://www.interparking.be/en/find-parking/horta/
- Parking Inno: http://prod.interparking.be/nl-BE/find-parking/Inno%20Antwerpen/
- Parking Hopland: http://prod.interparking.be/nl-BE/find-parking/Hopland/